PROFILE
Profile here :)
Name:Wei Yun
Class:2/1 2007
School:Ex-Maha Bodhian, TKGian
Birthday:15/5/1993
MUSTHAVES
wish
wish
To travel around the world and learn more things.
To embark on more adventurous journey.
To be a useful person.
<3 LOVES
loves
My family members,
My seniors,
My friends,
Cute things,
Being myself,
Talking non stop,
hates
Nothing there for me to hate, at most strong dislike only.
PS: I'm a peaceful person. Haha! :P
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Yoz! Hie!!! Long time no blog lo! It's been rather unevenful this holiday, bt we did went out a few times.
Last Thursday, Me, rene, sy and erika went to Downtown East Wild Wild Wet to play. we went there 1st and had our lunch at the KFC on de outside of de themepark. I ordered a set meal comprising of a burger, mash potato and a drink. i asked for student meal bt it was unavailable, cuz the price has been slashed from $5+ to $3 already, so cannot have anymore further discounts. I said dat it's very cheap, and erika sae later u c how nice it is. Shewas right sia. When i opened de burger wrappaer, it was freaking small. >.< Omg, as in super small, and de mashed potato was quite small a cup oso. LOL! It looked quite cute lah, and anyway, i dun really mind either, since it was so cheap, u can guess the size anywaya, and anyway, our main aim was jus to fill our stomach, and not be too full.
Den we went in and sat the yellow slide ride 1st. Den we sat Uhu-Lar-Lar, and it was damn fun. We sat all de rides at least twice if i'm nt wrong. And personally, i tink Uhu-Lar-Lar was de most fun ride. Wah seh and dat high high slide tingy i sat 2 times. It's really scary for some1 lyk me who's afriad of heights. The sensation is dat u are falling verticall from a high place, bt in reality it's not really true. Bt after all, dat high high slide ride is nt as sacry as the Sky Rider.
the sky-reider gives me a feeling as if i'm very much out of de track, and lyk dropping off lyk dat, bt actually both sides are de same de. LOL! I wunt ever wana sit de Sky rider ever again.
On the whole, Wild Wild wet was fun. We sat on floats on the shiok river and de wave tingy. It was quite shiok, and even if u swim, it's really fun. :)
Today I went to parkway wif my parents. I went to the new bookstore which took over MPH, and it's called Borders. Wah seh! I dare sae dat it's much better den MPH, cuz their selection of books are really wide, adn they label de books very clearly. It's damn shiok lah, and there are actually armchairs for u to sit on. hahahas! Quite sometime ago, there was a book clearance sale in Carrefour Suntec City. I went there to grab a few books, and each of them look rather new and are only priced at $5 each. Wen i was at borders, I saw dat the books which i bought, which are Crime and thriiler books by Harlan Coben and Sandra Brown, are eached priced arounf $17, when I juz bought the books at $5 each! LOL! Hahahahas!!!!! :) Hehe! It seems dat it was quite a good buy dat time! :P
LOL! i gtg le! i wana watch naruto and play maple. Hahahahahas! Now I've got a selection of animaes to watch from, LOL! :) Hahas! u all should watch animaes, and u will get to learn some Japanese gradually! :P LOLs! Cya ppl! Bye!!! :)
10:27 PM