PROFILE
Profile here :)
Name:Wei Yun
Class:2/1 2007
School:Ex-Maha Bodhian, TKGian
Birthday:15/5/1993
MUSTHAVES
wish
wish
To travel around the world and learn more things.
To embark on more adventurous journey.
To be a useful person.
<3 LOVES
loves
My family members,
My seniors,
My friends,
Cute things,
Being myself,
Talking non stop,
hates
Nothing there for me to hate, at most strong dislike only.
PS: I'm a peaceful person. Haha! :P
Monday, November 12, 2007
Hie ppl! Yoz!!! Well, due to popular demand(again)I shall update my blog. Well, actually theres nothing much these 2 week, had been quite boring, rotting at home. I've been watching Naruto and playing maple. Ok, i do admit that it's actually quite boring somehow.
Tml, goning to watch the game plan, it's a comedy! Yay! My type ok? Hahas, my type of movies are comedy, and action packed. Sometimes other kinds lah, bt i dun lyk horror, and never romance!!! Yucks! Romance, de moast boring and disgusting type!!! Oh yeah, tml there's going to be a class chalet, I guess we will have some fun then. :)
My bro has left on a student trip to Laos, on Sunday, midnight flight. Well, not exactaly mid night, cuz his flight time is at around 6+am in de morning, bt he has to leave for the airport at 4am. Mum and dad went wif him. Dad drove him there, wheras I'm sleeping at home lyk a pig. He's going Laos for 2 week, srudent overseas CIP. Heys, it's fun k? I wouldn't mind going next time, when I'm in JC, with my sch, bt definitely not now, with my CCA!!! I would never miss such an opportunity if I'm given one next time, however, it must also depend on de location, as in which country lah.
I mean, it kinda feel great without him around, which means no one to bully me for 2 weeks, and NO ONE TO DISTURB MY SLEEP FOR NO APPARENT REASON IN THE MORNING, JUZ BECAUSE HE FEELS LYK IT! Bt on the other hand, it seems kinda weird without him around, cuz theres no one to play with me ping pong, and best of all, there's no one for me to quarrel with, and it kinda feels weird. It's lyk me and Hwee Chieh, if she's nt around, and theres no one for me to quarrel with, it's lyk something missing. LOLs! Haha, nvm he shall be back in 2 week, bt meanwhile, i should enjoy all i can without my bro bothering me. Hehe! :P
Nahh, nvm, i go watch Naruto liao, later go chiong maple. It's becamoe a daily routine! Haha! Sy, i'm going to use ur Materials acc as a deposit storage box, as well as an ATM machine! Haha! :)
2:18 PM