Friday, October 13, 2006
LOL! gd news n bad news. I downloaded audi, n dunno y, my bro suddenly wanna down load Maple. I was lyk ok lor...sui ni de pian, anywae, my sheng huo mei you much le qu leh, without any com games. Not dat i out dated lah, lyk wad SY sae, its dat I took such a long time doenloading audi, almost 4 hrs, but lyk got some prob leh, n dat stupid gunbound is worse dan ever, the screen will blank out and return 2 windows, n lag every few seconds...ARRGHHHHHHHH what the fuk is rong wif dis blady damn com???????? LOL Sing Yan, sorry lah, i didn't mean 2 flood ur tag board, although i "brought life back" 2 ur tagboard, i overdid it. not on pourpose k? but juz hav 2 sae things off my mind. Eh u really lyk hwee chieh leh, all kana knocked down by car. u mayb ecceptional lah, cuz u rushing, but BOTH OF U R DAMN STUPID U NOE? RISKING UR LIVES!!!!!!! Sheng ming shi bao gui de, plz value it! By the wae, i tink de uncle veri de suspicious. he 1 2 noe more abt u, lyk veri bu huai hao yi. U noe wad i mean rite? by de way, friday de 13th u unlucky, i oso. Ikanascolded, cuz i made my bro's remote controlled car's bumper, or rather the front loose, alittle cracked. the remote controlled car is his birthday present. It not the toy toy 1 mind u. It's quite expensive, n it is an exact model of the real formula racing car. Luckily my dad fixed it liao, nothing damaged, but still kana scolded. I dunno lah, the car just went out of control. It's fast mind u. Luckily it bumped into a styrofoam box, n the effect is not so horrible. Imagine if it crashes into the wall at full speed? Hou guo bu kan she xiang!!!!!! Still got somemore, but dun wanna sae, cuz it will b damn longwinded.
Yeasterday, we had dat Lead IT thing. Wah piang! It was sibei boring lor...zzzzzzzzz1 2 sleep liao. The trs y choose us???? very boing u noe. It plain huo shou zui. We were lyk all playing lor.....not all lah, most. I was lyk saying, if we included dat we had tons of hol hw n projects in de june hols, n ppl practically hav no time 2 travel overseas, n that the meeting time arrangements are such a headache, n dat the projects are no joke, they will b counted as CAs, I bet the future sec1s will xia dao bu gan lai le. Honestly speaking lah. the school has many areas that needs 2 b improved, n i stated dat in the sch survey earlier on. Honestly speaking also, the school has given us advantages, n disadvantages lah. Dun wish 2 list them all out, cuz it would b so damn long, furthermore, i hav said dem bit by bit in some of the earlier posts.
The sec 4s are goin through the last round of revision before their O'levels. Gd luck to all sec 4s. Honestly speaking. I hav admired and respected the sec 4 seniors. Although some of them may not noe me very well, n dat some of dem are not really my seniors, but i noe dem some how, I think that they are really good role models, n hav set a gd example 4 us younger 1s 2 follw. The sec 3s also. I'll tok more abt our sec 1 life at the end of the year.
By the way, let me tell you something. Yesterday, after that Lead It thing, I boarded bus no. 31. I knew that it would b crowded, but i didn't care, cuz i wated 2 get home as fast as possible, cuz the weather was so hot! I was rite, the bus was crammed wif pupils frm our sch, tks, cchs, and kong wah pri. I wanted 2 stand, cuz i noe dat when it reached the busstop at KCS and saint pats, more and more pupils from all sorts of sch will come pouring into the bus, cuz at our area got a lot of schools, however, the bus driver told us 2 move, so i got no choice, and sat at the back row. When we reached, thing did not get any better. Some pupils got down but also many boarded. I saw Jordan the crazuly sick guy from my tuition class. he's in broadrick. Some broadrick pupils boarded the bus also. He saw me, and i saw him we smiled 2 each other, but did not tok 2 each other.(Mind you! I, in the right mind won't dream of toking to a crazily sick guy lyk Jordan k?????!!!!!) Okay, now 2 the climax! Jordan asked a girl, i tink is his galfriend 2 sit on his lap. I didn't noe wad dey did next, but can guess 1 lah, cuz i didn't 1 2 re shi sheng fei. But wad's even worse is dat 1 upper sec boy whom i suppossed jordan knew started kissing a gal right in front of everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY1 WAS LYK STARING LAH!!!! When i reached my stop, i had 2 push de couple a part 2 get out! i dun care, cuz i juz wanna get of dat blady bus 31!!!!!!!
By the wae, i quitted 4 de remaining tution classes. Rejoining Mavis next year. I dun 1 2 join Ms Ng's class. I joining Mr Melvin Ng's. Sherlyn oso.
Well I gtgn bb!
9:15 PM