Thursday, August 31, 2006
Hie!!! ok juz now actually i was partially testing, c wether can post or not. actually in de last post, there wasn' treally anything juicy or intresting lah... lao shi shuo, i nvr blogged 4 damn long liao.
Yesterday it was raining soo heavily! U noe, we hav 2 pass dat connector, aka "corridor" 2 enter de class rm block, n to move around in de sch. The rain was sooo heavy, n it was blowing both sides into de connector. we had no chioce but 2 go through it. It was SOOOOOO SHIOK! Damn fun n cooling lor. I pity Sing Yan cuz she got no umbrella, n she dun wanna get sick. Further more, de rain's so heavy, n she's goin overseas liao, so i decided 2 bang her. Yeah, n she promised not 2 make me "famous" bcuz of something.(i wun tell u wad is dat :P)Iwas soo wet when i got home, n MY BOOKS WERE WET!!!
MBS, Tall guys, mrs lim, n trs, sec 4, performance, hw, sept hol, exam, sweet memmories.
Teachers' Day is tml. I sincerly wish all teachers, especially those who have taught me a VERY HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!! 2dae in sch, it was raining...spoiled de fun man, but nevertheless, we had fun wif de sec4s during ACES day workout. De concert was OK, but de AV system was quite poor, spoiled some parts of de performance. However, i feel dat its really idiotic sometimes, 2 hav competitions for every occasion as a performance item. Luckily, de whole concert wasn't juz onli competition. There was performance put up by de dance, n drama cca grps. Hahaha, u should hav seen it, no offence lah actually, Mdm Chia looked funny n cute when she was performing wif de sec 2, cuz she is a little slow, n could not keep up wif de steps. Durin de workout, dere was 1 male tr who looked seriously funny blindly dancing when he dunno de steps, n anyhow moving sooo vigouriously! LOL! i luv it 2 dae.
Haiz...tml hav 2 do CIP, no choice lah, i still owe de sch 3 hrs, hav 2 do in MP library, 2-5pm. I will try 2 finish de 100 hrs in my yrs in TKGS, cuz i 1 CCA points. Actually, i am enjoying my sec 1 yr. Partially its bcuz dere r seniors 2 guide us, n oso bcuz all de trs n seniors tink dat we r de cutest, n most teng us, cuz we r de youngest. Haiz...next yr no such gd treatment 4 us liao. Actually i dun really lyk de sec 2s, cuz i noe dey dun lyk us. actually, dey r quite idiotic lah, but no all lah, in reality, but most frm wad i c. Haiz... de thrift badge thingy is lame. aiyoyo, i haven even giv de reflection n acnoledgement letter which is so stupid 4 de thrift badge. Aiyah, dun care lah.
I went back 2 MBS juz now. quite a no. of ppl from sec1-4 in TKGS who r formerly from MBS went back. De 1st staff of de sch dat i saw was Mrs Lim de principal of MBS. She said she recognised me as my looks didn't change. I tink she knew me ever since mayb P1. Perhaps she knew me oso bcuz i was a prize recipient for OPAC. Mrs Lim is a great proncipal. She improved de school facilities n stuff, especially on academial areas. Dats y last yr we achieved gd results. Of course, not forgetting our teachers who have nutured us since P1, I salute and thank u for teaching us and imparting ur precious knowledge 2 us. Wad i m 2dae is all bcuz of the support of my teachers n parents.
Special thanks to: Mrs Liow Hong Gee( form teacher of 6I 2005, eng & sc tr), Mr Preston Tan(Maths Tr for 6I 2005), n last but not least, Mdm Wong Mei Teck(Chinese Tr for 6I 2005, currently retired). I met a sec 4 from 4/1 in TKG in MBS juz now. LOL! i dunno her name, but her looks is easy 2 recognise lah. Mrs Lim qiao cui a lot le. I guess its becuz of pressure lah. Yah, lots of de boy's voice broke, n has grown so much taller, de girls 2, 1 example is minmin, jess n chloe. 1 example is Goh wei cong n Tan sze Chuen. Wei Cong is SOOOOOOO damn tall, n sze chuen is skinny n tall. I can c lots of dem wif adam apples. Talls yeah all of them. When i was in MBS earlier on, i kept thinking abt the 6yrs i hav spent in MBS. I really missed school life in there! I looked around at de environment dat i hav lived in 4 de past 6yrs as a 2nd home 2 me. i remembered my first few yrs there when i was only a young girl of below 10 yrs old. I used 2 b afraid of school, but as i reached upper pri, i realised dat i loved school, bcuz i hav many frenz there. Yeah, 1 thing 2 add,
6I 2005 ROX FOREVER!!!!!! I looked at the structures of the school, Sweet memories floated back into my mind. i went back into de memories of when i'm still studying in MBS, de curriculum time, extra lesson, n PE. It was jus as if i was still studying there. I just simply missed dat place n dose frm 6I 2005! I couldn't imagine dat my 2nd home 4 de past 6 yrs which have nurtured me into a useful person is goin 2 b demolished! I will forever remeber that place, 6I, the teachers, n principals n staff!
Tml will be de beggining of de sept hols liao. Lots of hw, n hav 2 pre pare for de FYE! I will take time 2 do assessment bks, read TB n do sch wk. I wanna do well 4 de FYE!!!!!!!!!
Haiz...its late liao, i gtgn bb!!!
7:53 PM