PROFILE
Profile here :)
Name:Wei Yun
Class:2/1 2007
School:Ex-Maha Bodhian, TKGian
Birthday:15/5/1993
MUSTHAVES
wish
wish
To travel around the world and learn more things.
To embark on more adventurous journey.
To be a useful person.
<3 LOVES
loves
My family members,
My seniors,
My friends,
Cute things,
Being myself,
Talking non stop,
hates
Nothing there for me to hate, at most strong dislike only.
PS: I'm a peaceful person. Haha! :P
Monday, May 22, 2006
OK, with regards to de unknown passer-by who recently visited my blog, i'd lyk 2 say this 2 every1 who visits my blog, especially 2 de particular
'passer-by'.
Well i've nothing against de negative comments dat de 'passer-by' has gave. What she has said was partially true. However I suppose dat who ever u r, do not noe me veri well although u hav seen me in class for 5 1/4years. My friends who truly noe me veri well noe my true person n nature. Perhaps u don't! I agree dat i'm really unpopular in class. Perhaps its bcuz i'm idiotic some how n a little big-mouthed. I noe my own mistakes seriously, however its my nature. I've been tryin 2 change my ways a little, but some how i can't becuz plainly it's wat i'm, my nature! I hope ppl will accept de way dat i m. Perhaps some of u didn't realli see the other side of me which is the good side. I seriously thank my frenz who hav made me happy in de past few years. I luv 6I year 2005! How ever, i amit dat in 1e1, I'm rather lonely, cuz i dun get along with most of de ppl veri well, however, at least i've some gd frenz, which i'm happy abt. Lastly, whatever i've posted on my blog r my true feelings. I hope u ppl understand, n respect my point of view.
6:49 PM